Aibocn G2 Gateway
Product Model: G2
Size: 2-3/4 * 2-3/4 * 1 inch (70*70*26mm)
Communication Method: Bluetooth 4.1
Support System: Android 4.3 / IOS 7.0 and above
Network: Wifi 2.4G
IEEE Standard: 802.11 b/g/n
Power Interface: Type-C USB
Power Input: DC 5V/500mA
This Gateway connects to the local 2.4G Wifi network after being added via a smartphone, and then connects to a nearby smart lock with TTlock function (within the Bluetooth signal range) to realize remote control of the smartphone.
How to Use
1. Limited to purchasing TTlock smart locks for connecting to WiFi, locks on other platforms are not universal
2. After connecting the socket within 10 meters of the door lock, open the homepage of Tongtong Lock, and add the Gateway-WIFI- binding to remotely control the unlocking.
3. All door locks need to add a Gateway to connect to Google home or alexa
Universal compatibility: Aibocn Gateway can be used with all smart door locks controlled by the TTlock app.
Indicator light indication: After plugging in, the blue light is the working mode, and the red light is the network failure.
1. Network requirements: When adding door locks and Gateways to your smartphone, your smartphone and Gateway must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Distance requirements: The distance between the Gateway and the smart door lock should not exceed 32′ (10 m).
3. There is only one Wi-Fi Gateway and one Type-C USB power cable in the package. There is no power adapter in the package.
4. Please read the installation steps in the manual carefully. If you encounter any problems during the installation of the Gateway, you can contact us at any time. Aibocn Office team will provide you with satisfactory after-sales service.
Type-C USB Cable *1